West Springfield Public Schools has developed a reporting system to appropriately identify, report, investigate, and respond to situations of bullying and harassment. Click on the link below to download the form to report a bully.
Bullying incidents also may be reported via:
- Phone: 827-0402 (Leave message please)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing (Hand-deliver or send via U.S. mail):
26 Central Street, Suite 33
West Springfield, MA 01089
- Please include target's name and school; date and location of incident; and a brief description.
- Reports may be made anonymously, or contact information can be included.
- Reports will be directed to school administrator for investigation.