Remember to monitor your child's online usage and look at downloaded apps such as Yik Yak.
Transition into high school is stressful for families. Remember do not hesitate to ask questions. Check the website for updated information.
Great articles for parents:
Looking for summer college programs?
- Dr. Mike Brady's Ten Commandments of Parenting - a link to read Dr. Brady's Ten Commandments of Parenting
- Yes, Your Teen is Crazy! Loving Your Kid Without Losing Your Mind - a book by Michael Bradley, Ed. D.
- What to do if you teen is bullied - What to do if your teen is bullied
- http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304561004579137514122387446 : It's Biology, and not necessarily parenting. Cultivating sensitivity is key.
- http://www.inquisitr.com/994869/teens-really-are-monsters-science-confirms-study/: It's true, your teen is a monster and here is a study that supports this theory.