SENIORS - This page is for your reference…look for the answers to many of your questions here.
- The following documents were sent to you in a folder to your English class
- WSHS Guidance/Counseling Senior Data Sheet
- Teacher Recommendation Form
- Student Record Release
- Commonwealth Commitment
- ACT & SAT Test Dates
- West Springfield High School Gear Up
Class Rank and GPA are not yet available. When they are available, I will send another email to notify you.
- FAFSA is available beginning October 1st. different ways for high school seniors to connect with MEFA virtually to receive assistance in this key season of life.
- As always, please email or see your counselor with any questions.
Did I receive a letter earlier this year describing what to expect my senior year?
Yes, you did! If you can’t find it at home, take another look at it here: Senior Letter
What is the college/scholarship application process again?
There is an instruction page in your senior folder, but here it is:
Senior Folder Instructions
How do I request a letter of recommendation from my counselor?
Fill out your SENIOR DATA SHEET and return to your counselor ASAP!!!
What about a recommendation from a teacher?
Fill out the “Teacher Recommendation Form”.
You only need to fill it out once, copy as many times as you need and give to the teachers you are requesting a Letter of Recommendation from. Be sure to give your teachers PLENTY of time and be sure to thank them!
College Planning Resource. Click on the link:"Learning More about Student Financial Literacy"