Transcript Requests & Work Permits

 Transcript Request

Please note: We must have a signed release before we can send a copy of your transcript to anyone. If you would like a copy for yourself, it will be an “unofficial” copy. Official copies will be sent to colleges, universities, employers or other institutions per your request.

If you cannot access the online release form a manual form can be filled out and sent to the address below, or faxed.

WSHS Guidance Office
425 Piper Road
West Springfield, MA 01089
FAX - 413-263-3489

Work Permit Application

In order to obtain a Work Permit, print and fill out the employment Permit Application for 14 through 17 Year-Olds

Please return the completed application to the Main Office.